Where Is My Little Dog? - 我的小狗在哪儿？
Omtale (bok 4 i serien)
Where is Bobby the dog? He is missing. You need to find him, quick! The search for him in different places is a delightful read-aloud. Little dogs like to play, right? But sometimes, they disappear. Why did he leave without his bone? Did he go to the dentist? Maybe he could not chew his bone anymore? Is he in the park?
Where did he go?
Kids will learn different places, objects, and simple questions and answers, but mostly, they will cry out a loud "hooray" when the funny dog is discovered at the end. Where? Well, just read...
Here's what makes this book special:
- Each line is both in English and simplified Mandarin Chinese
- The story is simple and suitable for early age learning
- All the illustrations are original, creative and super fun
- Plus, there are EXTRA PAGES for coloring and drawing at the end of the book
- For reading aloud at home or in preschool, kindergarten, for reading together at school
- Optimal for the first contact with a foreign language
Kids learn quickly and easily. With bilingual children's books, you set them up for success and expand their horizons from an early age! This dual language story is specifically designed to teach children new foreign words and phrases as you read to them. The book is also available in other languages. If you and your children like funny animals and a bit of seek-and-find, then you'll both love this charming story!
For all kids ages 2+ learning English or Chinese as a second language._________ WHAT REVIEWERS SAY ABOUT THE DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF THE BOOK: ★★★★★ "Lovely illustrations."
★★★★★ "Cute illustrations and a playful story in two languages."
★★★★★ "A fun way to learn."
★★★★★ "This is an adorable book and a great way to introduce another language to children."
★★★★★ "Make learning effortless and fun."
- ISBN/Varenr: 9798579532268
- Utgivelsesdato: 30.06.2021
- Utgivelsesår: 2021
- Forlag: Independently Published
- Innbinding: Heftet
- Serie: Chinese Books for Children
- Nummer i serien: 4
- Språk: Engelsk
- Personer: Blum, Ingo, Pahetti, Antonio
- Litteraturtype: Skjønnlitteratur
- Emne: Children's Books/All Ages
- Målgruppe: Barn/ungdom
- Aldersgrense: 0
- Opplag: 0
- Utgave: 0
- Illustrert: Nei
- Sider: 30